A SPECIAL BULLETIN for Survivors that are registered for Race for the Cure 2015 on September 26, 2015!!!!!!! Special Activities Just For You!
Your Race packet will include:
-Pink survivor shirt and pink cap
-2 pink wristbands – one for the survivor and one for their guest for our Survivor Breakfast
On Race day September 26, 2015, our registered Survivor and one guest will enter through the Survivor VIP entrance to get into our complimentary breakfast (please refer to site map included in packet.) You and your one guest must wear the pink wristband when entering. It will be marked when your survivor gifts are received and when you and your one guest go through the serving line for breakfast.
Pink Carpet Welcome in the Survivor VIP lobby
- Receive your Survivor Gifts – Flag and Pin
- Receive your Pink Bag with Koozie compliments of Survivorship In Action Committee
- Proceed Upstairs (stairs or elevator) with one Guest to the our Survivor Café starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Register if you want to Participate in the “Pinkest Survivor” Contest in the Café Area
- Enjoy your Breakfast with your Fellow Survivors and Your one Guest
- 7:30 a.m. Survivor Café Serving Starts
- 9:15 a.m. The “Pinkest Survivor” will be Announced in the Café area and Have Pictures Taken
- 10:00 a.m. Report to the reserved area in the stands with your Co-Survivor for the Processional. Survivors & Co-Survivors will be dismissed to return to the reserved area for remaining program.
- 10:15 a.m. Survivor Café Closes
- 10:30 a.m. The Processional Begins on the Ball Field – Wave Your Flag in Celebration of You and All the Other Survivors!
Looking Forward to Seeing You!
Susan G. Komen Northwest NC Race for the Cure Presented Locally By: